“You can stay in private rented accommodation such as short-term holiday lets with members of your household, or your Christmas bubble”.

It can be found in the Travel Section here:


Reference: British Association of Self Caterers December 2020 newsletter.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.